Have you ever thought, “what the f*ck are those silly kids singing about now?” Do you spend sleepless nights wondering what the heck Nelly meant? Do the lyrics of Britney’s Slave 4U make you wonder if you should trade in your rollerblades for a nice SUV? Is Eminem a tad too subtle? Well, fret no more…music-critic.com has done the work for you with their hysterically funny break/doWns of popular kiddie rock.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade