Tonight is the night when professional partiers avoid the streets, and leave the carousing to the beginners…as the pros know that stepping over the huddled masses of vomiting idiots who actually drank the free “champagne” ceases to be fun after your 30th birthday. Not that I’ve ceased enjoying seeing random strangers in misery, mind you…it’s […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade