Molly Ivans has an interesting rant this week about the lightly vieled attempt of the Republican party to decimate the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, whereby hourly workers are guaranteed time-and-a-half payment for time worked beyond 40 hours a week. From the people who brought you the destruction of civil liberties under the name […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade