It used to be that you could email the President. You dashed off a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, and poof, you were done. Not so much, anymore. Now, emailing the White House is almost as difficult as finding those WMD they were blathering on about. And they collect a huge amount of personal data…all of which becomes public record.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade