target=_self>It’s illegal to answer questions about where something is
produced… if it’s produced in Israel. Or so a Missouri company has just
discovered. They’ve been fined for href="http://www.bxa.doc.gov/news/2002/antiboycottcompliance5_14_02.htm">answering
the question, “Are any of these products made in Israel, or made of Israeli
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade