The boy loves, loves, loves Cheerios. Thinks this is the greatest invention since boobs. He plays with them, he flings them, he stuffs handfuls of them into the dog…and occasionally, he even gets some in his own mouth. But, oh my goodness does he think they are good fun. And apparently, they feel really good to his little teething gums. He’s a much happier boy since he discovered them.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade