On August 29, 2003, President Bush issued an executive memorandum expanding the global gag rule, even though the U.S. Senate recently voted 53-43 in favor of overturning it. The gag rule now affects all international programs receiving funds from the U.S. Department of State. The global gag rule prohibits foreign non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that receive […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade