For those of you with the Trio channel, an old David Letterman show is airing at 9 and midnight (central time) where Bill Hicks performed. (Or so the listing claims.) Which reminds me…can there really be a God if Bill Hicks is dead and Carrot Top is still torturing the rest of us?
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade