A couple of years ago, my best friend bought me a candle made by Primal Elements with a fragrance of Midnight Moon. This candle has apparently disappeared from all human memory, except for the fragment I have left in my office. Every place I can find that says they have it…are out of stock. So the quest begins. Should you find this candle…you must let me know where, so I can call them and order however many that location may have. I adore, adore, adore this scent. I would roll around in this scent like puppies roll in grass if I thought the neighbors wouldn’t talk. It makes me happy. Now, I realize this means I may end up with a wall of candles at some stage…but hey, I’m considering moving to Canada…I might need candles…you never know.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade