September: Week Three. This week we learned out to fling food with great accuracy at the dog…we also managed to get the parts that weren’t in our hair, ears and smushed on our face, into our mouth. Good times…good times. We also climbed our slide, chased the dog, climbed the stairs, hunted, captured and tried to eat our first cell phone and learned that the outside of bananas is not nearly as good as the inside.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade