We just had one of the best Thanksgivings in recent memory. There were people that were missed by their absence, but they decided either that they didn’t like children, or that they should have vetting rights over who I invited…so while they were missed, they themselves made the decision. The meal was one of my […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade