What. The. Fuck? It’s insane…there’s DNS issues all over the place. 3 of the major backbones are coming back dead…verizon.net is showing…of all weird errors, an http1.1 session error…a quick call to my ISP, which reports that routers are failing all over the country. Wonder if a new worm is making the rounds…or if Verisign has fucked up the backbone again with another of their stealth root changes.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade