1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
1. Lose 1 dress size
2. Get my office organized
3. Clear out my closet and take the clothes to the battered women’s shelter
4. Maintain a grasp, however fleeting, of my sanity
5. Get cracking on researching how to syndicate Dear Winifred.
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
(thanks to lj I’ve already FOUND a bunch of them!)
1. Trish Meeks…my maid of honor for my first wedding
2. Marcia Smith…my best friend in childhood…but you try looking for a random Marcia Smith…there’s millions of them.
3. Sister Bernadette Mary…just to prove to her that the wages of sin, after taxes, are just a tired feeling.
4. Trish Shoaf…because I’d like to think she did ok for herself.
5. Tom King, possibly one of the rudest, most misogynistic guys on the planet, but…dude could always make me laugh.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
1. 3d game environmental code
2. finish one of the damn novels I’ve started writing
3. airbrushing (for big murals)
4. stick to a plan
5. making plans
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit). (My first three answers are the same as MistressXenobia…because they’re damn fine answers.)
1. buy an island
2. set up the “compound”
3. stock up on guns/ammo/food
4. Install renewable energy and water sources. (Praise Dean Kaman for the h20 stuff.)
5. Build a Waldorf School
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
2. read while smoking
3. sex (but not reading at the same time…that would just be rude.)
4. hot, hot, hot bath…with a book
5. computer games…often while reading. I’m big on the whole printed word thing, really.