Two insane stories from the “security arena” at the airports in this country. One story is a bit old, but relevant in relation to the almanacs being a terrorist tool story. Seems a kid was prevented from getting on a plane because the security people didn’t like his choice of reading material…a book about eco-warriors. […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade