Just launched my email program, well MailWasher, which checks the server and blacklists mail according to various blacklist rules…anyway…I had 165 messages…of those 160 were spam. Un. freaking. real. It’s like this every day. I get between 200 and 400 emails a day, and 98% of them are spam. I realize that a big part of that is that I’ve had the same email address since the dawn of the net…but jeezy-creezy, this is insane.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade