A federal appeals court has opened the door for police in Texas and two other states to search residences and buildings for evidence without a warrant — a ruling strongly criticized by two dissenting justices. Remember the good ol days, back when we had rights? Ah, good times…good times.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade