Spalding Grey, perhaps my favorite monologuist of all time, was confirmed dead today after being reported missing on Jan 11. This just breaks my heart. Not because I knew him, I didn’t. Not even because I was such a big fan, which I was. But because I hate when the Depression Monster wins one.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade