I got the boy a pair of sunglasses, which we’ve convinced him to wear by proclaiming “hip, cool, baby!” everytime he puts them on. (Because it’s just the cutest thing you ever did see, I swear.) Well, he’s taken to wearing them in the house…and so, he’ll be wandering around naked, with his sunglasses on, periodically peering over them at you to make sure he’s still “hip, cool, baby”. Today, he’s discovered the joys of playing the piano while wearing the shades. So now, he’s “hip, cool, naked, white, ray charles, baby”.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade