So, I’m playing with blogger a little, mostly because I love the google toolbar thingy that lets you just click a button to post links to a blog, so I’ve created a blog that’s just a link blog. As I run across stuff that I think is interesting, or that I want to get back to, I’ll just dump it into that blog. Some links I may bring over here and discuss, or put in some frame of reference, but lots of them are likely to be stuff that I just want to get back to. But, on the off chance you’re bored and want to see what weird stuff I’ve linked, you can check it out at: Links4Winifred. Or, if you use a newsreader, you can add the site feed: http://links4winifred.blogspot.com/atom.xml
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade