I like it. It’s got a ring of elegance, plus it doesn’t lock me down to just soaps, so I can expand the line to lotions, lip balms, oils, etc. (Assuming I actually get this ball rolling.) Also, it’s a brand name that I think would sell itself to the spa crowd and the “too much money for their own good” crowd…who are really the target demographic for products as expensive as all natural/organic products are likely to be.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade