I’ve just gotten back from shipping my first paid order. Whoo! Thanks
Speaking of soap, I now have a bunch of stuff ready to go…and more stuff in the pipeline. My newest addition to the line is Fire and Ice…Peppermint, Spearmint, and Cinnamon essential oils…white soap with the most georgeous red swirl. Man, it smells *SO* good. And I now have a *pure* soap with no colors and no essential oils added for my friends with allergies and excema.
So, here’s what I have ready to go…
- Wake Up! – Grapefruit, lemongrass, lime
- AfterDinner Mint: Basil, Peppermint
- PMS Relief: grapefruit, clary sage, ylang ylang, and geranium
- Repose: (calming) pettigrain, ylang ylang, orange
- Lavender: Surprisingly enough…lavender
- Tee Hee: Green Tea base with patchouli, lavender, and geranium
- Sunny Day: bergamot, orange, lemon, pettigrain, tangerine (although these bars turned out too small for retail…I need to remake this batch and sell the existing bars at a discount because they’re only 3 oz instead of 4+.)
- Fire and Ice: Mints and Cinnamon
I’m sure I’m missing something…Oh, right, the coffee and cocoa, and I need to remake Orange/Vanilla…that batch disappeared quickly…everyone wanted samples of that one.
I just got a shipment of samples from the packaging company I’ll probably be using…which means I can start looking at production of the Temple Oils…which will be like a solid aromatherapy base in a cute little pocket size container…a mix of shae butter, olive oil, beeswax and essential oils that will allow the user to just dab a tiny smear on a pulse point for the full aromatherapy effect.
I have my first “show” on October 12 at a local event…so that’s cool. By then I should also have all the bath salts and spritzers ready too. Yay! Now, I just need to get product pictures up and get the website put together…and as soon as the state gets off its collective butt and sends my tax id number, I can open the store. Whoo Hoo!
Which reminds me, I need to burn everything I’ve got for the site onto CD, and take Tom’s laptop with us to the family reunion so I can work on it while we’re gone. Else, I’ll never have it up by the 12th…and it needs to be up by the time of the show, or I’m wasting advertising dollars.
Oh man…business cards. Crap. Does anyone have an online business card place they recommend? I can’t remember who did the last batch I had made. They were fabulous…but it was years ago.
Oh, and Happy Rosh Hashanah to all my Jewish friends.