Anyone brave enough to have installed it yet? Any feedback? All the developer responses had me concerned, so I’ve just ignored the constant “UPDATE ME!” messages from windows. But I can’t find a lot of user feedback, so has anyones IT department forced the upgrade on you? Anyone just brave and decided to throw caution and old code to the winds? Running into trouble? Working out bugs? Or, in an event worthy of world news, has Microsoft actually released a service pack that works the first time?
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade