So, I’m making dinner, and I’ve got the fridge open. The boy walks over to it, opens the produce drawer, pulls out a floret of cauliflower, shows it to me, announces that he has “brocifloor”, closes the drawer, closes the fridge, and sits down and begins happily gnawing away on the cauliflower. It does a mommy’s heart proud when the toddler reaches for veggies as a snack.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade