It’s Turkey Day at Casa Chaos today. (My people, we run late…) It’s a fairly small event, considering the Turkey Days of Yore when we’d stuff 30+ people in here. I’m waiting for the dishwasher to finish, so I can take a shower and get started on the cooking. I hope everyone’s holidays (for those […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade