Fear me and my l33t selling skills. I’m wandering through Home Depot to pick up buckets to store various chemicals, and I get into a conversation with one of the workers…whom I then sell a massive gift basket to be delivered tomorrow. In one sale, I doubled what I sold at the show last week. Yay me! Squeeee! Sales! Yay!
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade