I dunno why he’s doing it, or what he plans to do now that he’s done it…but “NoPh0BiA” has been a busy little hacker. He’s hacked over 1,070 sites, 270 of them belonging to the US government. It appears that all he’s doing is adding the text string “0wn3d by NoPh0BiA”…and nothing more, but isn’t it nice to know that the government servers can be hacked by a command line script? Homeland security at it’s finest, no?
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade