US House of Representatives approves national electronic ID cards. Under the rules, which passed by a 261 – 161 vote, federal employees would reject licenses or identity cards that don’t comply, which could curb Americans’ access to airplanes, trains, national parks, federal courthouses and other areas controlled by the federal government. More at c|net.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade