The boy and I spent much time this week making valentine’s cards for duckilama. There is something so adorable about the cards 2 year olds make. For instance, this may be the first valentine in history with octopus, whale, jellyfish and cow stickers. Combined with modern art crayon scrawls, and of course…what card would be complete without glitter. The other card is multimedia art, in that it’s a butterfly made of hearts, popsicle stick, pipe cleaners and fuzzy balls. I may never get all the glue out of the carpet, floor, dog and boy.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade