FEMA Director Mike Brown fired from prior job at Arabian Horse Association. Why is NOLA relief so unbelievably slow in arriving? Could the leadership of FEMA have anything to do with it? The current head of FEMA (Fedral Emergency Management Agency) “resigned” from his former post as head of an Arabian horse owners association under a cloud of litigation. He then moved on to FEMA as legal counsel for former FEMA head Joe Allbaugh, an old college buddy. When Allbaugh left, Brown took over. Nice how buddies can help each other, isn’t it? (Via Mefi and KOS)
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade