It never fails. It always rains here on Halloween. (Or whatever night I have Halloween plans.) Always. I’m like cursed with a thundercloud that follows me around, but only drizzles on me for Halloween festivities. Perhaps it cherishes me and is trying to water me.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade