I remember linking to this short animated film a while back, and I repost it to mention that the author (Katy Towell) is self-publishing a book version of it. Her art style is sort of Tim Burton meets Jhonen Vasque and has cocktails with NeoVictorian. The film is deliciously creepy. If you’ve never seen it, give yourself a few minutes of chillbumps.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade