A few weeks ago a friend of mine Lea Hernandez (DivaLea) had her house burn down. Some of you comic collectors may recognize her name. The Texas comics community is a pretty tight bunch, for a group of hermits that hate people, and are coming out in force to do a “live comics art” benefit. […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade