I love Halloween! Especially now that the boy is old enough. We spent this week making pumpkins, both real and construction paper, making ghosts of tissue paper, trying to entice spiders to build more webs in the entryway. (Why use fake when you have perfectly good Orb spiders lying about? ) Today while he’s at […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade