The Boy and I were making sack puppets. (Paper bag puppets) We’re gluing on pompom noses, and big ears and whatnot and I said to the Boy, “What else does your puppet need?” He thought for a moment, then said; “Brains! Give my puppet Braaaaaaains!” Hee. Who’s been letting the 3 year old read the Zombie Survival Guide?
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade