Today is Man’s birthday. I made cinnamon rolls to wake him up, and Eggs Benedict for dinner (because he loves my hollandaise sauce…well, who doesn’t love a zillion calories per teaspoon, I ask you), and cheesecake birthday cake. I’m about to pop from all the dairy fat, I swear. I’m just going to lay here and play Jabba the Hut for a few moments. If you see a butter slick and babbling on your entries…that was me, trying to communicate before the dairy takes over my arteries.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade