Back in 93-94, I was involved with an artist. While he didn’t have much common sense, or a terribly well developed sense of right and wrong, he did have an astounding amount of natural talent. We were invited to take part in a Dallas art project to paint a large mural in the Good Latimer […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade