So, my downstairs is floored with very slick wood. Thus, given my tendency to trip over shadows, my crutches have large silicon grippy things on the bottom. Also, the crutches are sort of creaky. Thus, my perambulations about the house sound like a large, arthritic cephalopod has broken free of the briny deep and is […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade