So, if you thought melamine in pet food and food chain animal feed was bad, how do you feel about antifreeze in your medicine? The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a warning to drug manufacturers, suppliers and health professionals that counterfeit drug additives have been using diethyline glycol, or DEG (commonly used as antifreeze) as a substitute for glycerin in cough medicine, fever medication and injectable drugs. Hundreds, possibly thousands have been killed.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade