Today I’m making Galilee for the xmas season. It’s a really gentle olive oil based soap scented with Frankincense, Rose of Sharon, Spikenard, Cedar, Myrhh, Hyssop, Cinnamon, Cassia, Calamus, Aloes, Sandalwood, and Styrax. It’s amazing. One of my faves. Because organic full body olive oil is green in cast, I enhanced the natural olive shade with a bit of blue and a bit of dark green, and it came out the grooviest color. I hope it cures as cool as it looked going into the log molds. *crosses fingers*
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade