So, in all the Xmas rush, my preorder from Stonegarden.net was overlooked. Today, as I was clearing detritus out of the house, lo and behold, did I find the box. There is much rejoicing….as the box contained my copy of I Would Lick It For Hours, the Two Lumps first year anthology, written by two […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade