For years, handmade and artisan bath and cosmetics people have been making organic and cruelty-free products, providing an alternative for consumers who want to avoid petrochemicals and animal testing. Well, it didn’t take long before the large chemical companies caught on to the fact that they were leaving a market untapped, and suddenly, we see […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade