- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Dear John, When becoming a soulless zombie, try to remember that brains are in the head. Honestly, you should fire your debate prep team.
Witches of Cornwall. “Macabre evidence of age-old spells surfaces in an archaeologist’s front yard.” – Via
All dogs go to heaven. Well, at least the Catholic ones. Yeah, I know it’s fake. It’s still funny.