This is a fantastic summer soup. It’s one of the rare soups that good served hot or cold. While cold soups have never made much inroad in American cuisine, it’s a worthwhile experiment during the dog days of summer. Ingredients and directions behind the cut.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade