Today’s bread experiment will be mini-baguettes. I’ll also be making a fresh pea, garden mint and leek soup. I’m crossing my fingers that the flavor profile will do what I expect it to do. I’ll be using the baguettes to make a montrachet and roasted red bell pepper and basil sandwiches to go with the soup. Recipes and pics to follow, if it works.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade