Boy: I estimate that a human can drink 30 cups of liquid a day. Man: Oh yeah? Boy: Yeah. Was that Einstein’s theory? Man: Wha? No. Boy: Drats! I’m never going to hit on Einstein’s theory at this rate.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade