I’m one of those weird people that read EULAs, and have refused to install some software based on the rights asserted in them. EA has been on my “Egregious Violators” list since the whole Spore Debacle, but their newly launched downloader, Origins, takes privacy concerns to a whole new level. Origins is required to play […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade