- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade
Monthly Archives: June 2012
A group of folks over at Gamers with Jobs decided we wanted to try our hand at some writing workshop type challenges. Here was the first one. Each writer had to pick at least 8 of 10 terms to include in their story. The terms were: simulation, nude, charity, monster, costume, games, warrior, “big rats”, […]
Last night, I walked outside to see the most amazing red moon rising over the cloudscape. I didn’t think I’d have time to find a tripod before it got out of the dust zone or whatever was making it so red, so I shot a bunch of pictures free-hand in the hopes that some would […]