Last night, I walked outside to see the most amazing red moon rising over the cloudscape. I didn’t think I’d have time to find a tripod before it got out of the dust zone or whatever was making it so red, so I shot a bunch of pictures free-hand in the hopes that some would come out. I’m actually pretty astounded at how well the Canon sx40hs can shoot things like the moon.
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade