So, 20 years ago, I saw this commercial. And for years, I just assumed I had been really, really, REALLY high, and imagined the whole thing. Or that I’d gotten an SNL sketch confused with a commercial…but no; PUNK! was real. With even more Yeah! Girl and Neanderthal Hippie than I remembered…
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade