“If it sounds like writing, I rewrite it.” That was Elmore Leonard’s overarching rule of writing, but he explained 10 others in a 2001 essay for the New York Times. The author behind “3:10 to Yuma,” “Justified,” “Jackie Brown” and “Get Shorty” died Tuesday at 87. You can read Leonard’s full explanation for the “why […]
- If it sounds like writing
- Writer’s Throwdown: Two Birds, One Stone
- I wasn’t high! Ok, I probably was, but I wasn’t as high as I thought I was!
- Writer’s Throwdown: Enchanted
- Writer’s Throwdown: Run, Rabbit, Run!
- XKCD says it best
- Writer’s Throwdown – Rip Steel: Charity Starts at Home
- Red Moon Rising
- Matilda Klein dances at 94
- Caine’s Arcade